- Students are only allowed to ride the bus assigned to them.
- Please be advised that as the students get older their eligibility to ride the bus may change. That is the policy of the Transportation Department. The riding limit information is available in the school office.
Busing information for Warwick Neck Elementary School during the 2021-2022 year can be viewed here.
Parents/Guardians with questions should reach out to the Warwick Public Schools Transportation Department at (401) 734-3212 or email email@example.com.
Students in grades 4 & 5 may have the privilege of riding bicycles to school.
- Permission forms are available in the Main Office (or for downloading here) and must be signed by a parent/guardian and returned to the Principal.
- Students who ride bicycles to school are required to wear helmets. (Rhode Island General Law Title 31-19-2.1) Helmets should be brought inside for the school day.
- Bikes are to be stored in the bicycle rack; however the school does not assume liability or responsibility for stolen or damaged bicycles that may occur.